Whether I need to back up my data or the data remains safer in my account, these are some of the questions that every user would ask. If you are thinking of the same, then it is important to create a copy of the data. Those who have come up with exploring the solution to backup Office 365 mailbox to PST file will find some of the most feasible backup solutions.
However, Microsoft has changed how to export the data for the Exchange online admin. For those who look to backup data of Office 365, it comes with a lot of challenges. But, there is nothing to worry about, as this article will introduce you to one of the most efficient and easier way.
Why is it necessary to back up Office 365 mailboxes?
Considering the risk of losing data, it become extremely important to export Office 365 mailboxes to PST locally. However, you directly check the backup solution; kindly look at some of the reasons for making users back up their data.
Downloading any third-party application on the computer without having an anti-virus will always have the chance of the intrusion of the virus.
Login into the Office 365 account on multiple systems can devastate any organizational workflow because of the accidental deletion of the data.
If data needs to be shared outside the organization, then to avoid offering the account access, it is better to back the Office 365 mailbox to the PST file and shared the backup file with them.
Companies often go for mergers and acquisitions, so at that time, data sharing takes place.
Must Read: How to Backup office 365 emails?
Approach to Export Office 365 data to a PST file
Well, to backup Office 365 mailbox to PST users can look towards multiple approaches. One of the most commonly used is the content search method, which helps to export Office 365 data. However, due to the shortcomings like the risk of item duplicity, consuming a long time, and many more, we would not suggest using them. On the other hand, the third-party apps come in handy.
What’s the Reliable Solution to Backup Office 365 Mailboxes?
Shoviv Office 365 backup tool finds its place as one of the most recommended utilities by multiple MVPs. Due to its convenient user interface, almost all users will find it easier to backup their data. Users can easily make the connection of Office 365 with the tool and, after that, can add up multiple mailboxes simultaneously.
Users can easily watch the added data through the software preview pane, ensuring that the correct is added. This software comes with a wide range of user-centric features, which are as follows:
- It comes up with a backup scheduling option that allows users to periodically schedule the migration daily, week-wise, and monthly time-frames.
- The software also has incremental backup, and due to this, the tool will only process the new item if the user resumes the backup process.
- Users can use its several data filter criteria, which is based on date and folder.
- Along with the Office 365 mailboxes, users can also take the backup of their public folder and Archive mailboxes.
- The tool provides several file-saving options to secure Office 365 data. Users can select any file format from PST, MHT, MBOX, etc.
- It comes with a limit bad item count that helps to restrict the large number of failed items in the backup file.
- Users can run multiple backup jobs concurrently to speed up the task.
The software also comes with a free evaluation edition. Users can try them to check how the software works.
Although there are many ways through which it is possible to backup Office 365 mailbox to PST file. But not all of them offer the same capabilities. Generally, choosing the backup solution depends upon the user’s requirements. However, we have suggested one better solution which user can look them. But keep one thing in mind that it’s really important to pick up the better approach which will help you accomplish the task quickly.